Plug & Discharge ????????

I haven't lost my plug yet but a wk ago I had some discharge that was sorta like egg white w/ a little pink & brown color to it. This morning I had some very light pink but not much. I will be 39 wks tomorrow was wondering if everyone one loses there plug before labor starts. I have had some pains but nothing to bad. Was just wondering ???????? Thanx !!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:18 PM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• no not everyone loses their plug .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:19 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I lost my plug like a day before I delivered. It was nasty like a huge snot ball. Good luck, Im sure your ready!
    Anonymous

• That sounds like your plug came out to me!
    Mine didn't have any blood or anything in it, it just looked like egg whites or snotty...
    A lot of women's plug has a little blood in it though.
    A lot of time the plug will come out little by little.
    Destiny13

Answer by Destiny13 at 7:32 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• lost mine in the morning at 6am and started having contractions at about noon that day
    knlhall

Answer by knlhall at 8:28 PM on Apr. 19, 2009