What do I do?

I have heard that verbal abuse is bad so what do I do f my bf is doing that to me? I mean i am preg and would it be time to leave basically

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:34 PM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• Leaving is a choice you need to make on your own. Verbal abuse will stay with you longer than physical abuse as bruises and things go away. Maybe you can let him know how it makes you feel and let him know if he continues you will be gone because you don't want your child thinking its okay to talk to you that way or hearing it.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 7:37 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• yes leaving sounds like a good idea

Answer by admckenzie at 7:43 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I say tell him you can't take that kind of stress on the baby. Unless he wants to to have a miscarriage or the baby to have problems, he should stop, NOW. You and baby do NOT need that stress. And after baby is born, they KNOW when you are stressed, making them stressed, and fussy, and cry more often, and less sleep, and plenty more. Make sure he knows this. Find some things online to print out, or take him to a Dr. appt, if he doesn't already go, and tell your Dr. to tell him about stress, but not to make it out to be like he is verbally abusing you. I also agree with the first post. Leaving is a choice YOU need to make.
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 7:46 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• you to have***
    it meant to say in the first line, sorry
    mommykayti

• Believe me, it won't get better after the baby is born. The stress of having a child usually makes relationships worse. Leave now.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 8:34 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I say if you haven't already speak to him not only about how he verbal abuse is making you feel towards him and ur relationship but also the stress is putting you through and also your pregnancy. I say if you love him give him a chance to correct it. if he doesn't then you do have to make a decision on wether or not you want to bring the baby to that kind of relationship. good luck
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 9:04 PM on Apr. 19, 2009