is there any way for me to know when i will ovulate?

I had surgery monday, and during the surgery they did a D & C. I bled for a day from it then stopped. Well it caused me to have my period early(10 days to be exact). So how do I figure out when im supposed to? Or is there a way?

BIMOM21

Asked by BIMOM21 at 7:41 PM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• go to www.yourday.com that should help you out good like.
    Anonymous

• Take your temperature first thing in the morning, every morning. Before you even get out of bed. Write it on a calendar, in your date book, or use one of the online programs (I used fertilityfriend.com and found it was very easy to use). If you use an online program, the program will start to calculate when you *should* ovulate. If you want to be more sure, get an ovulation predictor kit and start using that on about day 12 of your cycle (counting from the first day that you bled, not spotted but really bled). The kit will give you about a 3 day window during which you are most likely to ovulate. On those three days, ideally you will be able to have sex a minimum of three times. If your schedule allows it, you can have sex about every 12 hours during those three days. If all goes well, 14 days later, a pregnancy test will come up positive!
    eema.gray

Answer by eema.gray at 12:46 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I dont know if it is my actual period, or what. If it is my period then im only on an 18 day cycle.
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 2:31 PM on Apr. 20, 2009