Why do you like Cafemom?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:49 PM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• YOU, YOU and YOU !!!!
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 7:50 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Met some nice friends on here.
    IRA871

Answer by IRA871 at 7:53 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• It's a good place to get advice from moms, help other moms, get a good laugh, kill time when I'm bored, meet other moms...
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 7:55 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• The diversity of mom's I have met here. We have all ages, stages of motherhood, races, religion, etc. Each has something to contribute and I usually learn something from these little encounters.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 8:05 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I like Cafemom bc it gives me a chance to get away, I used to say "Take me away Calgon" Now its "Take me away Cafemom"
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 8:06 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• It is an opportunity to talk to other moms that have things in common with me, that are different than me, that live in other places. It is my time to have adult interaction. I can help others and others can help me. It is a nice little community of moms.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:08 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• because some of these questions make me wanna pee my pants from laughing and I love knowing that I am not the only f**ked up person in the world...lol
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 8:09 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I like being able to share and receive knowledge reagarding parenting and etc.
    VaDivaMom

Answer by VaDivaMom at 8:23 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I like this site because I am addicted to the answers and questions part of it LMAO!
    littllea

Answer by littllea at 8:30 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I like connecting to others who share interests. I like connecting to other people in general and chatting with them and getting to know other people of various backgrounds and interests.

I love learning about new things or things I didnt know too much about.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 8:36 PM on Apr. 19, 2009