how can i get crayon off my walls???

my son decided to decorate his room with crayon... does anyone know an affective way to get the crayon off????

rayne.75

Asked by rayne.75 at 7:59 PM on Apr. 19, 2009 in General Parenting

• Magic Eraser works great.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 8:00 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• ditto the macic eraser sponge...love it
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 8:03 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• mamaada....you are sooooooo right. One of the moms told me this a couple of weeks ago and I was skeptical because the crayon been on the wall for a while. But let me tell you something, that little damn sponge did its work. I went round the whole house until the sponge look like a wad of spearmint chewing gum.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 8:03 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• blowdryer and a wet washrag... blowdryer will melt the was and you can wipe it right off.
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 8:28 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• magic eraser
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 8:31 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• If not for magic erasers, my children would all have stumps instead of fingers...(just kidding)
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:23 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. From experience with Sharpie Marker and crayon on the walls, those work the best. Works wonders on a lot of tough stains.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:49 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Magic eraser answer is good. If you every get it on wood though, cooking oil works.
    CynthiaJesseen

Answer by CynthiaJesseen at 10:41 AM on Apr. 22, 2009