• In the Spotlight:

What do you think of this???

One of my sister's friends is with a guy whos 20 and shes 40 She is going through an aweful divorce too after finding out her husband was molesting her/their 4 dd's .He went to prison about 2 months ago now.and she is pg with this guys baby and only 7 yrs older then her dd.Long story too but I'm thinking its just infactuation a young man of 20 with a women 40 and 4 dd's already..I know you can fall in love with any situation but thats alott of responsibility for a young lad dontcha think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:00 PM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• yeah that's a lot for a 20 yr old

Answer by admckenzie at 8:06 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I think so, but the other girls aren't his responsibility. I mean, they might be eventually, but not yet. They are just dating, not married. And I guess, it could be good for the other girls considering for 11+ years they were being molested, and now having a different man in their lives to show them REAL love and affection.
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 8:11 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I think its their business and maybe you should worry about your own household.
    Anonymous

• older guys hook up with younger women all the time. let them worry about their lives. yeah ita alot for a 20 year old but its their decision
    Lyndall

Answer by Lyndall at 8:37 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Yes, it's a lot, however, at 20, he's not a "lad", he's a man. And as such, his choice in life partner needs to be respected by his friends and family.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 9:10 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Oh, I should add, I was married at 20. My ds is 16, and in 4 yrs, if he were to come to me in this situation, while I wouldn't be thrilled with it, I would respect it, and trust that I raised him to be a good man with a good head on his shoulders, and allow him to make his own life choices.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 9:24 PM on Apr. 19, 2009