In re: of my "question" last night:

He still insists he didn't lie about sleeping with her. He says she is lying. I don't know her at all so I don't know if she is or he is or what. I know I can't trust him and last night he said he understands that he has destroyed my trust. He hasn't gotten any paternity papers served on him, so what do I do in the mean time? He says that he will make sure he is always honest with me and that I can check his phone, email, and myspace, etc. He gave me all the passwords.

Here's the link from last nights' question:
http://www.cafemom.com/answers/181751/My_SO_got_a_text_msg_from_his_ex_gf_who_he_didnt_do_anything_with_last_summer_while_we_were_broken_u?cat_id=&next=1#r_foot

Babylove76

Asked by Babylove76 at 8:16 PM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• Thanks for the link, I have been away and haven't read any questions lately. I agree with the above. It could be just a ploy of hers to cause trouble in your relationship. Get the DNA test done and you'll know for sure either way. Good luck.

Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 11:29 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Believe him until he gives you an extra reason not to. You have to have faith to TRY to trust again. I promise I know. I'm only twenty but my SO cheated on me with thirteen different girls. Eventually I trusted him again. It's been about a year since he cheated on me last, and I still have my doubts but just keep them to myself, because he hasn't given me a reason not to trust him since then. Wait it out. Get a paternity test done either way if you want to know that bad. If you don't need to know, then wait till she serves them. If she won't do it, then she lied. Have him get his number changed, and make him block her on myspace, also delete the email he has, and make him get a new one. Eventually things will work out the way you need them to. Until then, if you love him, keep him around till you can find something that MAKES him guilty. Good luck =]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 8:25 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• My SOs ex girlfriend came at me when me and him first got together and told me that she was pregnant with his baby when in fact, she wasn't pregnant at all. Found out she said it just because she was just jealous and would resort to ANYTHING (she has proved she will do ANYTHING still to this day) to get me and him to break up. Maybe this girl is as crazy as my SOs ex.
    I agree with Mommykayti. Have him change his numbers and block all contact with her and see how things go. If theres still contact, chances are he's guilty and the trust he loses will be one of the hardest things to regain.
    Good luck!
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 8:36 PM on Apr. 19, 2009