Do any of you moms want or have a big family?

It was just my sis and I but my dad had 13 brothers and sisters.

diamondmamma

Asked by diamondmamma at 8:30 PM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I want more kids but not that many. Maybe one or two more. Idk it is all up to GOD. My DH father had 16 brothers and sisters. My grandmother came from a family of 17 or more. That is definitely alot. What do you think about that mother that has 18 kids (the Duggars)?
    momofonewntmore

Answer by momofonewntmore at 8:34 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I'd like to have more, but there's only the 5 of us (myself, husband and three kids)

TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 8:38 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• 5 kids is the limit.. but yes if I could afford.. I would adopt too, every child needs a home ♥
    three-for-now

Answer by three-for-now at 8:38 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I have six kids.Certainly a long way from 18,but it's great.It can be hard at times,but there's never a dull moment.The Dugger's have alot of older kids who help out alot so I'm sure that makes it easier,but still have to give her props for what she does.
    MommyLove23

Answer by MommyLove23 at 8:39 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I have 2 brothers, my husband has 2 sisters. We have 3 kids. My mother had 14 brothers and sisters! I do not want a huge family because I see how they stuggled growing up. It's too expensive to have large families now adays. I'm fine with my 3.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 8:39 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I want a large family. I just grew up with me and my sister and we always wanted more siblings.
    BethTTC

Answer by BethTTC at 8:48 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• i was in the middle, with a big age gap. I want 5 or so. I like the big family chaos.
    I also want my kids to have a lot of family they can lean on in hard times, and a lot of family to play with durig the good!
    Anonymous

• i would love to have 4 more kids ( i have 1)...but..first i need to find a good guy
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 9:25 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I have a moderate family. I have 1 brother, one sister, my brother has 2 children, I have 5 children, but my mom comes from a family back in Jamaica with like 2 brothers and 5 sisters!!
    mamofive

Answer by mamofive at 9:32 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I have one child and really don't want anymore. If I do find myself pregnant again, I wouldn't be upset, but I like having just one, especially since he is almost 13 yrs old.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:34 PM on Apr. 19, 2009