A question for smokers...

Cigarettes that is. I smoke occasionally. Like a few a day (3). And lately I've been feeling like I have a hair ball in my throat. For the past few months now. I can't cough anything up though, so it's not a hair ball! Don't laugh...lol...but, what do you think?

mamaada

Asked by mamaada at 8:44 PM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• mamaada Ive known many people in your situation with the spouse smoking and they wanting to to quit. I also commend you on not smoking in front of your kids. I know its hard on your own, but when you have someone that you are around most of the time doing what you are trying not to do is even harder. But good luck, and there is help.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 9:01 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Stop smoking!!! Wait a while and if it's still bothering than go to a doctor.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 8:46 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Use listerine and gargle it or salf water you might have the starting signs of an infection .Or maybe you probly did swallow a hair and its stuck in your throat hey it happends
    hush84

Answer by hush84 at 8:47 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Go see your doctor and have him check it out....its probably nothing (could just be a new chemical in your cigarette brand that is bothering your throat). Oh, and try to quit. =)
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 8:48 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I would see an ENT (Ear Nose and Throat) Dr. You need to make sure it's not serious.
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 8:49 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• a new chemical...wow that would make it much better ..; }
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 8:49 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I'm not sure. But I have this problem too. I use to smoke like half a pack a day, now that I'm pregnant I MIGHT have two, at most. Usually just one before bed, because that is my habit that keeps me sane, literally. But since I cut down, I have the same feeling and if I even try to cough it up or hack it to spit it out, I gag and pretty much puke. I just leave it alone and say screw it. If you find out what it is though, let me know!!! =]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 8:50 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Do yall have any idea what the put in cigs!!! Its the beginning stages of something, just please get some patches or gum because it is very dangerous and god forbid if you are smoking around your kids.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 8:53 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• i felt like that, and i quit, and i haven't had that feeling.

been smoke free for a year!! wooohooooo
    Anonymous

• I feel like that every spring and fall....
    Anonymous