BAD cough??

What can I take OTC, that will make my cough settle, or go away. I don't want to bother the doc for a question like this. Anything COMPLETELY safe?? This cough is BAAAAAAD. My son had it, but it's already gone, my SO had it, and his is also gone. I seem to always be the one to have the household sickness the longest.... Any ideas to keep my immune system up and the cough to GO AWAY!!!

mommykayti

Asked by mommykayti at 8:45 PM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• TYELNOL CODL IS FINE AND YES MY DR SAID AS LONG AS IT IS NOT ALL THE TIME YOU CAN TAKE TYLENOL NIGHT STUFF.
    JUST DOTN TAKE ANY MULTI SYMPTOMS STUFF. JUST REGULAR TYLENOL COLD. OR TYLENOL SINUS.
    NOTHIGN THAT SAYS MUTI SYMPTOM ON IT .
    AND AGAIN YES THE NIGHT TIME TYLENOL AS LONG AS YOU DONT USE IT EVERY NIGHT OF YOU R PREGNANCY IT IS FINE
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:55 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• TYELNOL , FRUIT BREEZERS COUGH DROPS ARE FINE. ALSOYOU CAN ASK THE PHARMICIST(sp?) WHAT YOU CAN TAKE.. SORRY FOR THE CAPS I AM BLIND RIGHT NOW LOL .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:47 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• can i take tylenol cold stuff? is night time tylenol okay too? i cant sleep, i cant eat, and from all the sneezing and coughing im peeing right through my panty liners and going through at LEAST six pairs of underwear a day!!!!
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 8:52 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• THANKS SO MUCH, HOPE YOUR SIGHT GETS BETTER =]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 8:59 PM on Apr. 19, 2009