Scared!!!!!!!

I had a miscarrage 2 months ago i took dollar store pregnancy 4 of them and there all positvies and i took equate and got neg.. so i dont know if im pregnant forsure and no its not hcg levels from my other pregnancy this would be a new one.. and today i have some spotting a lil tiny blood clots and some mild cramping im soo worried i dont know what to do i dont wanna lose another baby.. what should i do? Has this ever happend to anyone??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:08 PM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would see a doctor. There really isn't a way to tell for sure.
    RyleeMendez

Answer by RyleeMendez at 9:10 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Each pregnancy is different and your doctor is the only one that can tell you, for sure, what is going on. If you continue to be unable to sustain a pregnancy, fortify yourself with the prenatal vitamins during the time you are trying to conceive so that your body can be built up and has all the nutrients that help keep the pregnancy. Godspeed.
    www.newmommyteesandjeans.com
    Mommyghee

Answer by Mommyghee at 10:09 PM on Apr. 19, 2009