You want me to lick WHAT!!!?????

My hubby wants me to lick his backside.....have any of you mom done that and was it weird? I dont' think I would mind too much but I have never done it. Is it weird that we wants me to?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:21 PM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• GROSS........I hope you don't end up with a chocolate mustache!
    Anonymous

• KINDA............... Whats up with that?????? :)
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 9:23 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• i personally wouldn't do it.........................but if thats what your into, go for it
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 9:24 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I personally don't think I could do it either.... it's just not my thing. A lot of people like it apparently, so if he wants you to and you don't mind... then whatver floats your boat. Why not try a wet finger first or something if he's never had it done... to make sure he's even okay with anyone being around it.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 9:26 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I wouldn;t do it. But, lots of people do. So, don't throw the idea out completely. In fact, i once woke up with the word "rimming" written on my arm after a party.

If you want to. Go for it.
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 9:30 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• it's not bad! just make sure he washes washes washes first!! there is a joke that says : "If you aren't eating ass, then you aren't eating pussy!!" it isn't something that i do all the time, hell its not something that i do every once in a while, but kids go off for the weekend, mommy and daddy pound a few shots, hey some things are possiable!! lol.....it's not bad, just definately not my fav thing to do by any means!!
    Anonymous

• lmao
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 9:33 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I just went back and read the posts and I had to laugh and I also thought about it =

You couldnt pay me to f-ing do that. OMG - that is so gross!!!!!!!!!!
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 9:41 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Apparently some guys like that. Mine doesn't, or at least he won't come clean about it, if he does. I would tell him to shave first. I wouldn't be able to stand all the nasty poop hair in my mouth!!!!
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 9:42 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• ...and while I'm back there I'd bite the shit out of his balls for telling me to do something like that....naw sweetie you can lick MY ass.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 9:46 PM on Apr. 19, 2009