my 1 year has a pimple like rash on her face for almost 3 weeks..i called the pedi and was advised to put hydrocortizone on it twice daily.

Its the same and nothing is working...what could it be..she is teething...its red and only on her cheeks..it looks like pimples..could it be a food allergy? i have no idea.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:24 PM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• put Manuka honey on it
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 9:31 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• My son has "pimples" all the time. It's probably nothing, if it doesn't bother her. If it does then I would take her back to the doc, or to the ER if its REALLY bothering her. Good luck, Hope things get better for you!!!
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 9:34 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• tea tree oil with olive oil on a Q-tip on face
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 9:35 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• my 10 m/o has the same little red bumps & has had it off & on since she was 4 mo. i pointed it out to her doc twice & he said that as long as its not bothering her, its nothing to worry about. i try hard not to worry about it haha
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 9:51 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• babies get pimples too believe it or not, and it's perfectly normal. Most of it's because of left over hormones from you, and if you are breast feeding, they tend to get them for a while longer. As long as it's not irritating her, then I wouldn't worry too much about it, they will go away on their own.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:09 PM on Apr. 19, 2009