For some reason i feel agitated and annoyed while being pregnant..is this normal for some women?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:33 PM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes! eat choclate
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 9:36 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• ahhhhh, i feel the same way...alot of the time atleast..I tell everyone off over the stupidest things but people understand because they know its all baby hormones=]
    Hopefully it gets better for us both!
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 9:37 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• haha agitated and annoyed are under statements for me. COMPLETELY normal!!! =]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 9:55 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• In order to be able to get over the feelings of agitation all the time, you would have to be aware of what seems to trigger it. Are your overworked, worried about finances, someone elses needs, your attention are divided or are you just exhausted trying to keep a schedule that won't allow for rest or some peaceful moments to yourself? Little things can turn into big ones if you can't pinpoint the cause. Try and figure out what is the cause of the stress and find a solution to it. This is supposed to be a wonderful, peaceful time in your life. Your baby can sense it too, so for the health of you, your baby and family please try to find some joy and calm in every day. www.newmommyteesandjeans.com
    Mommyghee

Answer by Mommyghee at 10:04 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• normal!
    my SO learned to just say 'yes dear' and give me backrubs and foot rubs every day. That helped
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 10:07 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Oh, yes! It's amazing the things that will set you off when you're pregnant. Just be aware of it, and try to apologize when you see yourself having been unreasonable. Try to eliminate stress where you can, and realize that this, too, shall pass. Hang in there, and know that you're not alone! =)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 10:12 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• i hate being pregnant, I love the out come to its worth it, but i hate The LONG journey there...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:59 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I totally agree with the statement above..thankyou for all your answers :P
    Anonymous