How many men do you have to have slept w to be a "slut'?

worriedmommy600

Asked by worriedmommy600 at 9:40 PM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• I would say after 5 days and you've slept with half the neighborhood than, yea, you're a SLUT alright!!
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 9:42 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I dont know if its how many so much, as to how easy you are.
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 9:43 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• none, if you are a high school girl with crappy classmates.

Anonymous

• lol anon :43 is right. none in some situations. but i dont think how many determines "slut" status. just how easy it is to get you in bed. i mean if i was a guy and i came up to you in a bar and you've only had one drink and you decided to sleep with me because i asked you to, then yeah, i think you're a slut.
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 9:47 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I was a slut in highschool...funny thing was that I was also a virgin.......I don't get that...I even married the guy I lost my virginity to.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:48 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I think the answer is "any number that is more than the woman calling you that."

Unless it's a man saying it, in which case I think the number is anything over five, or over ten for a liberal minded man. There's a HUGE double standard.

I think it's a pointless derogatory term - either the woman is confident and independent, and perhaps feels that monogamy is a cultural construct, or she is a desperately lonely, over-sexualized woman who feels she is only worthy when men want her. The one needs respect for being empowered, and the other needs support to realize her own power. Slut isn't helpful in either case and really shows more about the person saying it than it does about the "slut" herself.

For women whose desperate need to be validated by men leads them to pursue men who are in committed relationships, maybe slut would apply then - and it only takes one of those to earn the title!
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 9:50 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I was like worriedmommy600, only I wasn't in high school. My best friends were guys just after I moved out on my own, and just because I enjoyed running around late with them, I was labeled a slut even though I was still a virgin. Small towns are notorious for talking and spreading gossip though, and I didn't let it worry me.
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 9:56 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• My SO is a (male) slut. Does that count? I think he's done more women in his lifetime than Don Juan himself. He says the military has made it easy for him to sample the wares of so many woman. Now he's just old and has memories. Bless his horny old heart! (cause nothing else works anymore! lol)

Answer by admckenzie at 10:09 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• If you have to ask...
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 10:14 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• more than 1.
    Anonymous