Why do married men turn me on?

I seem to always be drawn to men who are married,whether it be my friends husband or a guy at work....Its like forbidden fruit and I just have to have it. I don't understand because I wanna real relationship but the men that turn me on are the ones that are married...I feel like I have won a game or something...but then I get bored

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:44 PM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• Oh you are asking for it!!!....but to answer your question its because you think that you are giving him something that his wife isn't giving him and that turns you on.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 9:47 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• you probably like the home-wrecker status
    Anonymous

• Why would you want to ruin other peoples relationship? Then be okay with it? Personally I think you sould go and get counceling before you do it and the wife hunts you down.
    Peanut_Farley

Answer by Peanut_Farley at 9:48 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I agree with Peanut Farley..
    If i was married and you messed with my husband, i'd probably hurt you both..and im normally not a violent person
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 9:50 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• karmas gonna getcha!!!! Wouldn't rather be with a guy who wants to be with you instead of just your cookie between yer legs? idk
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:53 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Marix3 = I am right with you................... I just read this to my hus - he said its just probably a 16 yo slut...... HA!HA! YOU CANT HAVE WHAT WE HAVE.....................
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 9:57 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• This is funny, really funny. I think she does like the 'homewrecker' status. OP, people like you die sad, pathetic,and alone. You want married men because you can't have them. They are emotionally unavailable. And yes, karma will get you, unless the wife of one of these married men gets you first. But then, that WOULD be karma, right?
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 10:00 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Ha! Cookie between her legs. Rotten cookie, I'm sure. Nasty one, too.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 10:01 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• because you have no class your a homewrecker you think marry men turn you on i hope you never get married i really do because when and if you do i really hope someone does that to you i hope someone mess up your marriage i have nothing good to say to you at all
    Anonymous

• You sound like a whore.
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 10:13 PM on Apr. 19, 2009