Tips for Mystic Tanning or Veraspa tan

I have done Mystic tanning in the past and always end up with streaks or dark patches. I shower a day before with a loofah and still have problems. Anyone have tips? Also, I've read about a new sunless spray tan called Veraspa - has anyone done it and how did you like it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:46 PM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• i have used spray tans many time and at first was awful at it i always had streaks and orange spots in places like my hands and feet. I have mastered it now though. lol before i get into the booth i put the barrier cream all over my hands and feet..and i dont really rub it in i just leave it on there and that seems to prevent the darkening spots . now for streaks , as soon as i get out of the booth i grap a towel start at my legs and rub it all in and fast! i do my legs then my arms then my midsection then my face...pretty much i rub in all the places a person might see first on me...i leave my face for last because generally i can cover any mistakes on my face with makeup...f you still have streaks after all of that that some lemon juice and rub it on the streaks in a circular motion. this usually blends it in.i also use a light loose powdered bronzer mixed w/ some lotion &put that on my body to blend anything else.
    Ilovemychi

Answer by Ilovemychi at 12:19 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Try using Avon's Skin So Soft Satin Glow Continuous Mist Airbrush Spray
    its inexpensive and awesome! Much easier to control than the booth sprays and less expensive. You can get it at www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany for free shipping too :)
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 1:53 PM on Apr. 22, 2009