so0o0o0.....

Whats a move you put on your husband in the bed room that drives him WILD!...
Im three weeks post partum and i had sex last night with hubby ( yes used protection ) and it felt amazing, so tonight i wanna put a move on him that will make his toes curl.....

any suggestions?....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:55 PM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Walk over to him, act like you are about to kiss him and then drop to your knees and give him a BJ.
    Anonymous

• ANON...YES SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH!!!
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 10:01 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Well, get yourself in a position where you can grab his balls while riding him. My hubby curls his toes everytime!
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 10:01 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• HOW HARD?
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 10:02 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• My bloke would go mental if i grabbed his balls. He hates it. Bj's are always the way to go.
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 10:02 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Ok, not grab them really, more like rubbing them. Just using the tips of your fingers on them.
    -Ashley
    Sorry I did kinda make it sound like I was trying to rip them off, didn't I. lol
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 10:10 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• if he is sitting down...walk over to him wearing just a robe..and slowly take it off while walking over to him and sit on his lap and kiss him and put ur hands on his shoulders while doing so

tell him "hey baby, you look sexy"

be a major flirt like it was your first time meeting him and your in a strip club... :D

YOUTH BABY! YOUTH! USE YOUTH! like you were a teen again :D

bow chika wow wow
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 10:12 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

-Ashley

LOL...Thanks girl
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 10:14 PM on Apr. 19, 2009