What type of Books do you like?

Hi everyone, I am new here and I love books (obviously lol!) I was wondering what you like to read. I am a big fan of Nora Roberts and Debbie Macomber and I also like Jodi Picoult sometimes, and my daughter is trying to get me to read Twilight. What do you read?

iluv_books

Asked by iluv_books at 9:57 PM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Entertainment

• Anything that is a true story. I am reading the Micheal J. Fox book right now - Always looking up is, I think the name. That one is ok. I loved In a millon pieces. But I heard that it not all true and He got into alot of trouble. But anyhow thats what I love.
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 10:01 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Oh I forgot Twilight = my Mom loved, shes trying to get me to read.
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 10:03 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Twilight, Twilight, Twilight!!! Great series!!
    LovemygirlsPH

Answer by LovemygirlsPH at 10:09 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Twilight is not bad ... I need to finish it my daughter is also trying to get me to read the series. I like Lisa Jackson her books are full of mystery/suspense/horror/and romance... works up to be pretty steamy lol..I also like Nora Roberts..I try to read stuff out of the ordinary that I normally wouldn't pick up, it leads to some really good reads (sometimes). I will go to the Thrift store and look through their books...
    Mommy2seven

Answer by Mommy2seven at 10:10 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• sometimes I go to borders to the bargain bin and they have the best stuff. you can get hardcover books for like $5. janet evanovich is a good author too.
    iluv_books

Answer by iluv_books at 10:12 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Sci-Fi- type stuff. Fantasy, Fiction, mystery.
    but NOT romance!
    I've been branching out- reading some things I'd not normally choose- and I have not liked a single one of them. LOL

I like to re-read. I amre-reading the Dune Series right now.
    Kiter

Answer by Kiter at 10:15 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I like Christian novels. Suspense, intrigue, a bit of romance. Some of my favorite authors are Ted Dekker, Creston Mapes, Sigmund Brouwer, Terri Blackstock, Karen Kingsbury, Judith Pella, Bill Myers, and Liz Curtis Higgs. I also like Janet Evanovich, Nora Roberts, Mary Higgins Clark, Frank Peretti, and Michael Connelly. I love reading ~ can you tell?
    PSMother

Answer by PSMother at 10:22 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I read anything but the smut-mance stuff. If it would be an adult movie if it was converted, i don't want to read it. I know this is going to make me sound pathetic, but I have read everyone of the Harry Potter books.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 10:24 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I read non-fiction mostly history and polictical science. I believe Abadinsky's Law and Justice is a must read...or I have just been desensitized to the boring drabness. Actually there is a book called Day One by Peter Wyden and it is one of the best books I have ever read.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 10:38 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I usually read anything by Philippa Gregory. She is an author who usually writes about the court life of England wayyyy back like 2 hundred years ago. However, since of course she doesn't know every little detail about all of it, she adds her own little twists to it...I just love love love her books! =-]
    Dani.Nichole

Answer by Dani.Nichole at 10:55 PM on Apr. 19, 2009