• In the Spotlight:

My Body

My body has been acting really strange, but I have taken 3 prego tests and 2 have come up negative and one had a book w/ an arrow... It's my first time using clear blue tests, and i am 3 days late for my period which doesn't happen, and i don't skip months (unfortunately) I was wondering what you thought... It really sucks!

kbishop8688

Asked by kbishop8688 at 10:02 PM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• You don't say if you are trying to conceive or not. Three days is not long to be overdue with your period and lots of things can affect being a little late. The only way to tell for sure is to be patient and wait, you will have your answer before too long. I hope it's the one you want.
    www.newmommyteesandjeans.com
    Mommyghee

Answer by Mommyghee at 10:18 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• yup!!!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 10:15 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• take the "first response" prego test first thing in the morning. waslmart ahs them fairly cheap. I have 3 kids and they were the only ones I found out the soonest with. good luck and best wishes.
    daisy6878

Answer by daisy6878 at 10:27 PM on Apr. 19, 2009