Anyone else?????

My 9 mo old seems to be a VERY light sleeper, she wakes up to ANY sounds or lights. I am at my wits end. We live in a very small 2 bedroom apartment and my 8 yr old son always wakes her up (by accident).
I have 3 friends that have babies her age and sleep through anything just fine. What am I doing wrong? anyone else going through this? How do you deal with this? is it just a phase? HELP!!!!!!!

lilmans_mommy

Asked by lilmans_mommy at 10:10 PM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• nope you got a restless one
    welcome to the all nighter club!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 10:13 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• NORMAL. Some kids are just light sleepers!! Try having the 8 yr old either play outside, or watch a movie or TV in the morning instead of play with toys or run around or whatever. Hopefully it helps. OR maybe put the 9mo old to bed earlier so that they wake up around the same time?
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 10:13 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Ya it may just be a phase. My daughter was a lite sleeper for a few months then now she sleeps great. Talk with your LO doctor about whats going on. GL
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 10:16 PM on Apr. 19, 2009