How was your weekend?

Mine was fine. My kids are getting ready to make their c0mmunion and the other his confirmation in May so They had to go to church for special meetings. They play with their friends too and the weekend flies right by.

sweetmom1007

Asked by sweetmom1007 at 10:12 PM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Mine was great! I painted my 17 y/o daughter's room with this lovely color she chose. It's called some sort of beach sand color, but it's light and creamy looking. Her walls were stark white when we bought the house - very institutionalized looking - so now the new paint adds warmth and coziness to the room. I also showed her how to rearrange her furniture differently so her room becomes more functional, less cluttered, and adds more floor space and she loves it. I'm so pleased with how all my hard work turned out.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 4:36 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• it's over lol... our weekend was full of yard work and entertaining.. my family comes over on Saturday nights and we play either dice or cards.. always fun.. glad you had a good weekend hun!
    Mommy2seven

Answer by Mommy2seven at 10:18 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• It was alright. I still have one more day to go.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 10:26 PM on Apr. 19, 2009