Would you have gotten your hubby to kick this guys @$$?

I was talking to this guy i know. He broke up with his gf and wants her back and i been trying to help them get back together (they both rely on my help)

Well..he said to me "If this is a sick joke your playing you will NOT have a kid"
and im due in 2 days...

what would you have done?

i threatened him and told him my fiance that was in the airforce will kick his @$$

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:17 PM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would avoid him for now on he is a jerk!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 10:19 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• i couldnt believe he threatened my unborn child's life!!! uggghhh
    Anonymous

• Well, that would be one friend that would NOT be left alone with my child. And after I had the baby, I would be beating his @$$ myself.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 10:30 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• i wouldnt have to tell my hubby to do anything...he would have gone over there on his own.. No one threatens His family
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 10:37 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I would tell him that he's an ass and you are sorry you were mislead and wasted your time with him. Then I would turn around and tell his ex-girlfriend what he said and warn her to stay the heck away from him. I would definitely tell your fiance what the guy said and I would keep my distance away from him.
    No one, and I mean NO ONE, threatens a pregnant woman under ANY circumstances!
    I wouldn't want your fiance to hit him because he would be the one to go to jail, but he should certainly give that guy a stern talking to and tell him where to stuff it and tell him to never come around your home, you, or your child ever.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 4:31 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Um hello? How old are yall? This sounds like something my 14 yr old would say. They are constantly threatening one another. Sure he was very much out of line. Don't be afraid of him. Just say...well fine, so much for helping you out. Its fine to let him know that he should not threaten you and its not okay, but telling him that your hubby will kick his ass is a bit much. So what if you need to make good on your offer. Hubby goes to jail for assault. Take your words seriously and then think about them.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 10:12 AM on Apr. 20, 2009