Did you know?

Did you know that if you are not with Christ you are actually an anti-Christ? People have always assumed it was one person. It is actually anyone spreading blasphemy about God,Jesus, and the Bible.
Now that you know how does that make you feel?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 PM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I have been visited by relatives that are in the beyond and I KNOW there is a heaven and hell. That is great to know I am smarter than a Christian scholar. What does that have to do with the question?

about the question: I have felt this way for a long time. There are many anti-Christ moms here on cafemom. There is no way it could be one person.

How does it make me feel? With the recent knowledge that I know more than a Christian scholar and now confirming this is true I feel like a genius.
    Anonymous

• Do you know that I learned on the Discovery channel yesterday that Christian scholars really don't know that there is a heaven or hell its just a theory.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 10:20 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Did you know that I don't really care what you learned in church today. If I wanted to be preached at, I would go to church myself.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 10:26 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• did you know that afjdaffd dfjafjasjfs fdafjskfjakjf a sdfjdfjdj fdsfjfjf dsja!!!
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 10:28 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• ummm i think you are confused,I go to a Baptist church and the antichrist is a real person. Maybe you mean like an antichrist??
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 10:28 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Oh so your relatives sat there and told you they were burning in hell?
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 10:29 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• No they did not tell me that but I do know there is a heaven and hell because of them.
    Anonymous

• The concept of the anti christ came from a guy who was exiled by the Greeks for stiring up rebellion. He was on an island smoking something really potent. Hence all the really cool imagery we get in the last book. Nero was the anti christ. He's dead and gone. Boo ya.
    mehamil1

Answer by mehamil1 at 10:31 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• You can not be with Christ without committing blasphemy. I don't have anything against him, I just don't think he's real. Besides, how can I blaspheme a god who is not my own?
    Regardless, if you want to call me the anti-christ for believing differently than you, feel free.
    Just remember that you attract more bees with honey than this sort of vinegar.
    mandaday

Answer by mandaday at 10:32 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Anyone against Christ's teachings is considered an anti-Christ. Its a fact, and i wanted to know how many people were aware of it.
    Anonymous