Got any tips for making thin hair look fuller?

I have thin hair so when I try to grow it out it looks unhealthy and stringy. I'm considering cutting my hair tomorrow afternoon and wanted to know if there are any particular hairstyles that will make my hair look fuller and healthier? I'm ok with using product but nothing that will make it sticky or weigh it down because it's already really flat. I also have natural wave to my hair that's not very flattering...it kinks and waves in odd places...very uneven.

ReneeK3

Asked by ReneeK3 at 10:19 PM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• try beer
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 10:20 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• weave is you friend...I know its mines ...; }
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 10:20 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• your
    diamondmamma

• Wouldn't that make my hair smell, lol?
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:21 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Hello, im a hairdress and i also have thin hair. The best hair cuts for you are ones with blunt lines. dont let them use texturing sheers or point cut. the end result will be more stringy looking, even if not right after the hair cut but in a week or two. You can do just a strait cut across the bottom or a A line bob. Its great for fullness. I also love big sexys hair, backcomb in a bottom its great for achieving the fuller look.
    Ilovemychi

Answer by Ilovemychi at 10:22 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Aren't weaves painful? Do you have to take care of it any special way?
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:22 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Hell no..honestly I don't know how {um, how am I suppose to say this} u women with your texture of hair put weave in their hair. I either wear a halfwig, have it sewn or glued in, or fusion.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 10:24 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• With human hair yes you wash them like your own hair. With synthetic hair if that bitch get old I just buy another.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 10:25 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• amplify shampoo and conditioner
    freesririt1990

Answer by freesririt1990 at 4:00 PM on Apr. 20, 2009