Is anyone's laundry piled up?

My laundry is so piled up, I am about to have a panic attack!!! We have to go to the L mat so since money has been so tight we haven't gone in a couple of weeks. With all these kids as you can imagine it has really piled up! I feel lousy about it and it's stressing me out but right now I won't think about it until tomorrow! I feel nasty like a bad mommy.

mamofive

Asked by mamofive at 10:25 PM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Health

• Mines is running out the door into the next door neighbor's yard.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 10:26 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Don't feel so bad. You can't help it if money is tight.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 10:27 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Dont stress!! All us moms know exactly what u r goin thru!! I am constantly runnin my washer n dryer. And when it does pile up 2 high, i go 2 the L mat. And i work full time, so that doesnt help ne! Its alrite!!
    dragonfly101

Answer by dragonfly101 at 10:31 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• mine is also piled up. the place we was renting our dryer from came and picked it up cause i was a month behind on the bill. i dont have a clothes line or anything. i am also on a fixed income
    alouya21

Answer by alouya21 at 10:35 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Don't feel so bad, there are many people that are having money issues. Do what you can. My laundry is piling up to and I have a washer and dryer in my basement. My nasement freaks me out and only go down there once in a while. I also have mounting piles of clothes that my almost 13 year old is outgrowing, he is growing faster than I can give the clothes away.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:57 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• My town's "Family Resource Center" has free washer's and dryers. Maybe you have something similar?
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 7:44 PM on Apr. 20, 2009