Survey's and Product Research Studies?

Hello Hello, I have just completed a product research study. I was paid $125 cash for 2 1/2 hrs of my time and opinions. To top it off they had snacks and a comfortable setting to work in. It was a great way to make extra money for me and my family. Does anyone have more info on research/survey companies in Chicagoland area. Any info would be appreciated, but not to interested in online stuff. I am inereted in good money. Please help me, need money!

ImAlijahsmommy

Asked by ImAlijahsmommy at 10:36 PM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Money & Work

• try craigslist
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 10:37 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Make sure when you are asked if you've done a survey recently you tell them no. Doesn't matter which company you use they want to make sure you aren't taking them all the time. Many of the online companies have offices in every state where you can go in and complete the surveys. I prefer to do them online and get paid the same amount, but if you like to go in that's up to you.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 10:51 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• The only ones I know of pay $1 for a 5 minute online survey. And yes, they are survey's not gpt offers. http://freewaysto.tk
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 11:11 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• You could try like Cashcrate they pay you $1.60 a day for doing two surveys and on top of that have a lot of free offers that pay.

ladyluck09

Answer by ladyluck09 at 11:41 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• STAY AWAY FROM CASHCRATE! It's not what you want!

Usually that stuff puts ads in the paper, pennysaver and craigslist... try those.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:39 AM on Apr. 20, 2009