• In the Spotlight:

So we know the devil is the father of lies, what has he tried to lie to you about lately?

Everyday the devil tries to turn the faithful away from their faith. Plant the seed of doubt, and lie to win us over. What was the most recent one you have heard of lately?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:48 PM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• That God isn't real. That he,in fact, isn't real. That heaven and hell aren't real. And, I'm wasting my time on a made-up deity. And, that I'm being "forced",and "manipulated." Nothing could be further from the truth. No one "forces" me to do anything,and I don't follow God out of "fear." I follow Him out of love. The enemy will try anything he can to twist,contort,and manipulate the Bible, which by the way, he lies is just a book of stories,not God's word. He knows the Bible better than any human ever could,and he knows at the end WE WIN,and HE LOSES! He doesn't want that. He wants to take as many with him as he can. He knows once we are saved,he can no longer have our souls, so he tries to steal the next best thing he can from a Christian, our testimony! I honestly believe that's why he manipulates these questions, which are basically the same question,asked 500 different ways. Trying to trip us up. Cont.....
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 9:19 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Apparently all politicians are the devil, and most lawyers are possibly demons.
    mandaday

Answer by mandaday at 10:50 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• That I am wasting my time worrying about people obviously happy in their doom. I won't give up though. That is what he wants. Praise the Lord!
    mo2a27

Answer by mo2a27 at 10:52 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• He never has lied to me
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 11:03 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• That god exists.

Anonymous

• What is it like mo2a27?  Wasting all that time and energy on a fruitless endeavor.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:05 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• The devil is a creation of the Church. There is no Satan.
    Anonymous

• he has apparantly lied to many of you all that posted answers to this question . 1. God does exist 2. satan does too 3. withought hope in Him in this world people are miserable, 4. if he werent real than why do so many hate on him?
    themommy160

Answer by themommy160 at 12:12 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• anonymous 8:12 pm he does lie about that :-) Good one .. now do you believe that lie ?

What has he lied to me about... that no one cares what I say or do. I hate that lie but he knows my past and weaknesses and tries to fool with it but I know the truth!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 12:13 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• That eating at 1 am makes you fat...not if you exercise Satan!
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 1:31 AM on Apr. 20, 2009