When Jesus Comes Back...(serious answers only please)

is Jesus going to come back as a baby & grow up like before. or is he going to just appear one day? is there any Biblical backing for your answer?

i was just thinking this & i have no answer.

PLEASE, if all you have to say is "Jesus isnt real" or something to that affect, have the decency to move on to the next question. much appreciated.

okmanders

Asked by okmanders at 11:03 PM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• “They [Jesus’ followers] were looking intently up into the sky as he [Jesus] was going, when suddenly two men dressed in white stood beside them. ‘Men of Galilee,’ they said, ‘why do you stand here looking into the sky? THIS SAME JESUS, who has been TAKEN from you INTO HEAVEN, WILL COME BACK IN THE SAME WAY you have seen him go into heaven.’”
    —Acts 1:10-11.
    Anonymous

• I believe He is going to come as an adult and take all of the people who have obeyed his commandments to heaven with Him.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 11:06 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• read your Bible :Jesus is coming back as a King this time to set up his new earthly kingdom in Jerusalem.
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 11:06 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Not a Christian, but one of my Christian friends told me that he will descend from heaven as more of a divine being.
    mandaday

Answer by mandaday at 11:07 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• We are saved by grace not works.
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 11:07 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• not being rude...but what verse says that? id like to look it up. thanks!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:09 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• why not a Christian? listen to my music on my profile page please!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 11:09 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Personally I think he will come as a baby and grow up. He will take over the world after the devil does (according to Revelations) and take those who obey with him. For all we know, he's already here, and just waiting to make his appearance. =]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 11:09 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• For real, and I did not get this from Elvis. Jesus will come out of the sky in the same way he went to heaven.
    Anonymous

• and take those who obey, with him*** (forgot the comma, i thought it made no sense without it) =]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 11:10 PM on Apr. 19, 2009