Tot Mom Could get the death penalty...(Caycee Anthony)

What do you think about this coming back up again? Do you think they have new info or just hoping she will crack and plead to a lessor??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:11 PM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Oh I hope somewhere there is some justice for Caylee. I keep shaking my head and asking how the grandparents could let it get this far! ? I don't understand how they could be so clueless! As for her, she will probably end up with a plea bargain. Then again, I think her defense thinks that no jury would convict a young, attractive female and vote for the death penalty........so it will be in the hands of the jury.
    4kidsandadog

Answer by 4kidsandadog at 9:21 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• An eye for an eye.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:21 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I am sort of curious to see if the same moms who don't want to torture (you know, put bugs in their boxes and drip water on their faces) to get information that will save THOUSANDS, will be as bloodthirsty when it comes to dealing with THIS child killer as they are in defending THOSE child killers.

Oh wait, it's probably not the same.  Those men have rights, and we all know everything there is to know about the EVIDENCE in this case.  eye rolling

Anonymous

• I agree. Caycee Anthony and the insane Woman who killed Sandra Catu...They both will rotte in hell.... Poor babies!
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 11:32 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• finally!! she is get what she deserves... i am willing to bet she will plea out tho...

R.I.P. Caylee
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 1:20 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I HOPE SHE GETS IT!!!!

WHEN YOU TAKE SOMEONES LIFE YOU FORFIT YOUR OWN!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:21 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Ive been following the Casey Anthony case ever since it emerged. This woman is narcissistic and has a snowballs chance in hell in getting away with this.. Too much evidence to defend on her part. I would be shaking in my boots if I were her and had an attorney like Jose Baez.

BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 9:57 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• She deserves to die for what she did. I am still 100% against the death penalty though.
    kara_g.

Answer by kara_g. at 10:56 AM on Apr. 20, 2009