yourdays.com ovulation calender

In addition to using opk i've been using the yourdays.com ovulation calender. Last cycle for some reason my AF was 9days late. My question is in the place to update your should i put in my usual 29 days or the fluke 36 days for cycle lenth???? I feel like that being i was 9 days late every thing is so screwed up. I dont think i ovulated yet. at least according to the opk stick i haven't. (unless ofcourse i missed it?) Oh and now I'm having slight brown when i wipe, as if my period is to start?!! I feel like my body is so out of wack!! I hate it!!! And my husband refuses to compy to my requests of lose boxers at night, vitamins ect. As if im questioning his manhood or someting, I dont know. Anyhow origianal question what day shoul i put in the reg 29 or fluke 36? (sorry for the extended venting)

blrusso

Asked by blrusso at 11:19 PM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I would think that you'd go by your last period eventho it was nine days late. Or just to be safe do both (the date that was nine days late and what it normally is) and have sex on the days it tells your ovulating for both.
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 1:17 AM on Apr. 20, 2009