Really Curious!?!?

My hubby is in the military and you meet A LOT of interesting people while in it; I met this one woman who conceived 2 of her children "accidently" when really she actually told me that she pretended to take her pill and tricked her husband because he didn't want any more kids... So I'm curious how any people would actually do this, I think it's crazy, then again I have never been put in a situation like that so I don't really know what to think... What are your thoughts on this, and I'm curious if any of you have ever done it and or plans to, aren't you nervous it will ruin your marriage or relationship if you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:36 PM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol i woudlnt. thats weird.
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 11:39 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I wouldn't do it either. Thas is crazy.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 11:41 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I think that's a horrible violation of trust in a marriage.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 11:48 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Yea, I agree with everyone else so far; that's just wrong on so many levels...
    HMHUTSON

Answer by HMHUTSON at 12:16 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I would never do it, but ino my MIL poked holes in all of the condoms when she decided she wanted a 2nd child, and her now ex husband didnt. that is how my SIL came along!
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 2:05 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Marriage is the bonding relationship of 2 people, and sex too then why having kids becomes ones responsibility, it should be done with both agreement, save your marriage and happy family by consulting with your spouse everytime that's the only thing which makes a happy life.
    Consult with love not with fight.ha ha ha..............................
    harjohan

Answer by harjohan at 9:39 AM on Apr. 20, 2009