• In the Spotlight:

i cant believe how insecure some mommies are on here!

after reading some of the responses about what you think when seeing a tall blonde makes me think.... i'm the opposite, im a fat short brunette and i love myself. i think im the sexiest person alive and that every man wants me (i know not realistic but hey whatever helps me sleep at night LOL)

i think everyone needs to know that YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! no matter what you look like or how big or small you are!!!

have YOU complimented yourself today? :] (because i had to make it a question)

aliciatron

Asked by aliciatron at 11:42 PM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• haha you crack me up. I have infact complimentsd mydelf today. I also am not perfect, but love myself. haha I took my son on a walk to the park yesterday, and got honked at three times.. Im thinking "gross.. But thats right.." haha yeah I also think everyone should love themselves.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 11:45 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Wow wow wow, sorry about all my typos. I hope you can translate that to english. hahaha
    LucasMama08

• I hear ya! :) I read those resp too.. Well some of them.
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 11:46 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Why isnt the question what do you think of short thin-ish buunettes? (thats me<<) haha I dont care about that stuff. haha
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 11:48 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I have a daughter and I tell her a million times a day how smart and what a good girl she is and how beautiful she is. I hope she has great self esteem as she grows into a young woman.... Life is already tough so ppl shouldnt be so hard on their selves.
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 11:49 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Yep Brunettes do it better~
    Anonymous

• I love the art God made! Everything is beatiful in its time.
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 11:50 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Thats good faithful. My parents use to say that to me, (and still do) and I felt great about myself. It really is a nice thing to do.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 11:50 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• And Alicia.... I like ure hair better darker....... :) Brings out ure eyes!!!
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 11:50 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• LOL that's funny. Yea actually I did compliment myself today. I got a new shirt and wore it today and so while getting ready for church i had flipped my head to straighten my hair and when I flipped it back up I did that whole "0o0o girl you are so sexy!" blew myself a kiss and winked lol. I'm a lil crazy when getting ready and find ways to amuse myself hahaha
    theheartbaby

Answer by theheartbaby at 11:51 PM on Apr. 19, 2009