Thick white cm, a pg symptom??????????/

I have been having a thick white cm. I am cd 13. Could this be a pg symptom?

luvbabies33

Asked by luvbabies33 at 11:51 PM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• If you on CD 13, assuming you have a 28 day cycle, that should be the CM you see before you ovulate. The next day or two, you should have CM that resembles egg whites (hence the name egg white cervial mucus). The egg white CM is a sign of ovulation. If you're trying to get pregnant, then you should BD with your SO the next few days. If you're not trying, then refrain from sex for the next few days.
    I seriously doubt your pregnant if your on CD 13, because your wouldn't have had time to ovulate to get pregnant, unless you have very very short cycles. Hope this helps!
    Erin1108

Answer by Erin1108 at 12:43 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Beautifully put,,, Erin 1108!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:48 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I meant I am 13 dpo. I was writing this at 12 am. I couldn't sleep.
    luvbabies33

Answer by luvbabies33 at 2:24 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Oh, sorry Luvbabies! At 13dpo, I think thick white mucus could be a symptom, but I have that right before I start AF. I wish you good luck! The best thing is take a pregnancy test, if it's negative, wait a few days and take it again. If no AF and neg hpt after a week, go see you ob!
    Baby dust to you!
    Erin1108

Answer by Erin1108 at 4:30 PM on Apr. 20, 2009