please...i need advice

i met this guy and hes really great. he has a lot goin for him w.e. well weve only known each other like 3 weeks and hes already sayin i love you and he says it way too much its ridiculous. well i like hangin out with him but yesterday he made us "official" and when he did i thought of my ex (we broke up like a lil over a month ago and we dated for 2 years). i just cringe when he says "your my girlfriend!" ugh. i think im not over my ex. and i just need time to myself. i dont know how to get out. weve been like iffy the past couple of weeks already so its like if i do this again ugh its gonna be drama. even more. i just want out. i want to be by myself and not talk to any guys. it just gets me into trouble.

how am i supposed to tell a super clingy guy that says i love you constantly and is already planning our future that i cant be with him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• I guess it affected you the most when you saw your ex you wanted to be avail for him but really you broke up for a reason.And tell him that he is smuthering you .Im shur he showed off because he wanted to let your ex know he is done .Just tell the guy you need time to your self and he is rushing things .Good luck
    hush84

Answer by hush84 at 12:10 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• The sooner ur honest about it the better. I'd just tell him that I need more me time and its too soon for me. He'll be hurt of corse from the sounds of it but if u realize this now then its going to end up pretty bad if u don't just break it off now.
    Boo73107

Answer by Boo73107 at 1:16 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• The longer you let it continue, the harder it will be to end it. As much as it may hurt him now, it'll hurt him a lot less than after you've put it off and now you're married and telling him you never really loved him and want a divorce. At least right now you can honestly just tell him that you are not ready for a relationship, and you need some time on your own. You can even tell him you'll give him a call when you're ready, so that you can leave that door open if you think you might want to be with him at a later date. You need to tell him, though, before it goes too much further.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 7:48 AM on Apr. 20, 2009