• In the Spotlight:

What are you going to do once your children are all grown up and out of the house?

Hubby and I have been talking about what we want to do 18 years from now, I know long way aways.... when the kids are out of the house. We have decieded we want to go on a Europe Trip and spend a year traveling the world, visiting different countries and what not. Hey maybe if we start saving now we might get to see at least some of it anyway. He's first choice is spending a year hunting in africa and canada. We've also talked about taking a bunch of different cruises... How will you spend your days??

Vanessannd

Asked by Vanessannd at 12:15 AM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• DD is only 7 months old...Im not rushing it!
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 12:16 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• We are in our 40's and have just our DS aged 2 years.

Traveling the U.S. in an RV has been our dream since before our son. I hope we can do that.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 12:20 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• LMAO..I'm not laughing at you, only at the best laid plans. We had ours all laid out. 9 months after our last one moved out...grandkids came to live. Talk about body slammed back in time 25 years.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 12:21 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Sleep. A lot. : )
    jakroberts5

Answer by jakroberts5 at 12:22 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Run around the house as naked as the day I was born!!! :)
    theheartbaby

Answer by theheartbaby at 12:22 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• We plan on living on a yacht in Brazil. I will live in my bikini, and we will drink fine champagne, and live in luxury. We're saving all of our riches for AFTER our child(ren) move(s) out.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• SLEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!!!!!! And catch up on Scrapbooking- If I remember anything:) I have a 5 yo, 2 yo and 9 month twins so I need some sleep time but really I might get my nursing lic. back and get a paying job!
    MomOfFour24

Answer by MomOfFour24 at 12:26 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• my husband and I were planning on just relaxing and traveling...our kids are 12,12, and 8...HOWEVER...i am now preggo with another boy so we have to start over. We were just talking about it today...when our 8 year old goes to college our baby will be in 4th grade! we will never see the light of traveling...lol!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 12:27 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I wanna live out of an rv and go across the country lol. But really.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 12:35 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• My kids are 16 and 15 (well, dd turns 15 tomorrow). My dh has been in the Navy just a few months shy of 19 yrs. So, they will be moving out / going off to college around the time he retires from the Navy.

We've spent all of our adult lives traveling around, so we're going to be settling down in one spot, and probably still traveling, since we do enjoy it :-)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 12:38 AM on Apr. 20, 2009