Anyone ever experienced....

This is not a baby question by far. Its a personal question on my behalf. I have had an osteomyliteus (sp?) infection in my chin for over 3 years now. I have been to numerous doctors who just want to send me to a dentist and the dentist wants to send me to someone else. Its very painful and the only way I can reduce any pain is to take antibiotics and major pain meds. I was just wondering if anyone else has had this and if so, what in the world did your doctor do to help get rid of it! I hate being in so much pain I can hardly bare. This pain is almost worse than the contractions I had when I was pregnant. :( Please if anyone has any advice, please share.

I don't have insurance til may, so til then I can't get in to see another doctor unless i want to pay enormous doctor bills....

leann74016

Asked by leann74016 at 12:28 AM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Health

• No answers yet