If you could go back and live in any era you choose what would it be?

Basically asking what decade would you like to go back and relive.

pilabanana

Asked by pilabanana at 12:32 AM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If I could go back and relive in anytime decade it would be the 80's. I miss the shows and the music. It was when the world was more innocent
    pilabanana

Answer by pilabanana at 12:33 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Oh, man!

This is so hard. I want to see it ALL!

If time-travel becomes possible and affordable, it will be my favorite pass-time.

(look at my screen-name)
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 12:34 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I'd want to live when they wore Victorian dresses, and women kept themselves covered mostly. I think it gave so much more appeal to men, and kept their interest more than the slutty attire that has gained popularity today. Plus I like those dresses.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• i WANT TO MEET JESUS BACK THEN IN HIS TIME PERIOD LIKE THE NATIVITY.
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 12:37 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I would love to go back to the 70's Im only 22 so when I look back at my parents old photos and my brothers that were born in the 70's it just seems like a simplier time.
    tattedmommy22

Answer by tattedmommy22 at 12:37 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I would have loved to be in my 20s during the 60s. I could so be a flower child LOL
    Vanessannd

Answer by Vanessannd at 12:49 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I'd want to go back to the later 1800's when people lived on farms and worked hard for everything they had. Think Little House on the Prarie... That would be ideal.

In my lifetime?? I wouldn't go back to anytime because everything that has led up to where I am now meant nothing... Well I might go back to the day our son was born and wait 2 more minutes before deciding who was in the room with me when I had my c-sec (DH wasn't there yet and we werent together at the time and so the doc tod me I had to choose right then and there from the people in the room which was my mom, dad, and a friend and so my mom went in... ehh maybe I wouldn't change it bc she adopted both me and my brother so it was the first time she say a child being born so... ok no I wouldn't change anything...)
    theheartbaby

Answer by theheartbaby at 1:07 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Wow, I don't know. There's good and bad to all previous eras. It'd be fun to be like Scarlett O'Hara, but then again, I wouldn't like the war. I'd do well in the Tudor period...LOL. I'm having my third baby boy in July. HAHA.
    kbates1208

Answer by kbates1208 at 1:26 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I think I would love to go back to the days of my Native Blackfoot history long before settlers ever came to this land.
    To see this country in its beautiful, natural state and to be among family while living off the land would be so awesome an wonderful!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 3:47 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I wouldnt go back. I would stay in this era. the main reason is that women were treated like crap in previous eras and I dont like that!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 8:01 AM on Apr. 20, 2009