What forum did you first discover when you found CafeMom?

When I found it, I went around for a couple of weeks not knowing it had the "answers" section. The first think I seen was the polls, and I asked my questions on there as a poll if I needed advice. I think I found the groups too, but I didn't really know what they were. I was already getting bored with the site by then. I thought the polls were pretty much as great as it gets. I thought the answers were just articles about parenting, and giving you answers or something. One day I clicked it and it was like I discovered a whole new world. lol. I found the rest like journals, contests, and groups later.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think it was the 80's group that I first joined...lol...out of fun and then the CSI group. I have since left them because there wasn't enough interest in them and they became boring. I've "grown up" since then and found groups more to my liking that are filled with activity.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 3:44 AM on Apr. 20, 2009