If you and your family were forced to leave your house and you could only take one possession with you and leave everything else behind, what would that one thing be?

mine is my book of photographs. pictures are irreplaceable.

prettymama0607

Asked by prettymama0607 at 12:34 AM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my cat!!!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 12:35 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• any money i have in the house!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• my blankets
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Assuming you mean possession as in an inanimate object: I would take photos also.

If the possession is also including a living being, of course it would be my only son.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 12:36 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• My laptop. Then I could be sure to contact my fam no matter where I end up and handle business. I pretty much email all my pics to family so those are easy to get ahold of.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 12:38 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• You know when I was 6 we started firedrills at our house and it paranoid me enough to have my "grab and run" box. It's medium sized and has EVERY picture cd of our DS all my 'us' pic cds and wedding cd and a few items from DS I'd mourn if I ever lost.
    My first grab and run box consisted of a beach boys cd (Yea I rock out to 'oldies' lol) a mutilated barbie doll and a picture of my family
    theheartbaby

Answer by theheartbaby at 12:40 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• SINCE MY DD IS INCLUDED WITH FAMILY, I WOULD TAKE MY FIRE BOX!WHICH HAS MY DD'S BABY BOOK AND BIRTH CERTIFICATES, PICTURES,TITTLES TO CARS ETC!
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 12:40 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• My fiance would grab the fire box which has birth certificates social cards and baby books and I would grab the binder full of picture CDs and I am pretty sure my girls would have a problem as they always leave the house with two things one with blankie and dollie and the other with blankie and binkie.
    Momma_Forever

Answer by Momma_Forever at 12:43 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• i was thinking of this a few days ago it would be my sons car exersaucer he loves it more than anything on the planet and I couldnt imagine taking something I wanted and leaving that behind
    yoshiwife

Answer by yoshiwife at 12:46 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Our fire safe box, that has copies of all important paperwork, cds of all pictures. My hubby would take his guns, my daughter her jewelry and my son would take his ps3.... the other two are little, so they would take there blankies.
    Vanessannd

Answer by Vanessannd at 12:49 AM on Apr. 20, 2009