I to get some rest how can i do that?

I have a son that has autism.Ihave a daughter with adhd. They are on meds. but some time i do not think it is helping. Iguess I am getting older. because 12 years ago my oldes daughter she had jurbert sydrome. she died when she was 4. but i could do lot more. if anybody can help please do. thank you laura

Laurakenny10

Asked by Laurakenny10 at 12:38 AM on Apr. 20, 2009 in General Parenting

• check into a respite for yourself there are places you can go that will take kids with problems for a short time here and there and i am surprised that with haveing 2 children with problems that someone has not told you that they may have programs at the local ymca and check with the school that your children attend they should know of someplace that can help you get a break and if all else fails call a family member to help out or call a sitter while you take a hour nap i know that may seem hard to do especiall with a kid with autism but there is a lot of people here on cafe moms that have autistic children who may also be able to give you ideas look around and ask them for advice good luck
    tired703

Answer by tired703 at 5:26 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• rest when their at school!
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 2:01 AM on Apr. 20, 2009