side effects of cymbalta

My Dr gave me cymbalta for FMS and depression/anxiety she told me to take in the morning and a couple hours later i was so tired i litterly couldn't function and the next day felt drugged still is this normal and will it go away dr also gave me ambien to sleep i havn't taken that because of the cymbalta and i was to scared to take the cymbalta the next day. If I take the cymbalta at night will I be able to function the next day. Help Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eigrow

Asked by eigrow at 12:44 AM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Health

• You should be able to function if you take it at night. Just mention it to your doctor and see what they say. You might not even need the Ambien that way too!
    krisr169

Answer by krisr169 at 8:36 AM on Apr. 20, 2009