If your husband had past sexual partners, was he honest with you?

Did he tell you the truth about them and how good or not they were? I know some of you have chosen not to discuss it, but I'm sure a lot of you have. Is your husband brave enough to tell you if his past sexual partner was extremely good in bed? I found out my husband lied to me. He said a lot of things that weren't true about her. I'm still not sure what the truth, truth is, but the only thing I can come up with is, he would only lie if she really WAS great in bed. Why wouldn't he just say it was good? I wouldn't care. But now that he lied, it makes it look like she must have been great, or the best, but he's telling me she wasn't. I don't care is she was the best either, but the point is, the lying sure did make it look worse than it would if he would have just told me. I told the truth about my past partner.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• Yes I do know about my husbands past relationships. However its not something I would press or worry about. If you are willing to nag him and worry about something like this, you have a long road ahead of you.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 12:47 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• omg my husband is so weird when we were together he had sex with 4 people, but every so often he runs into a girl and 'remembers' he had sex with her.. im like 'okayyy....'

i however, have been completely honest
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 12:50 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I don't nag him about it, but if you knew the whole story, or shall I say stories, it's crazy some of the things he said.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• He isn't my husband yet but my boyfriend has told me about every single one of his past sexual encounters I should say. He's told me how each one was. Good, great, bad and this one did this and this one did that.. blah blah so on and so on. I was completely honest as well.
    Michele068

Answer by Michele068 at 12:57 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• My husband lied to me about the opposite. He was a virgin when we got married, but he told me he wasn't because he was embarrassed.
    MommyAddie

Answer by MommyAddie at 1:13 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Its not something we discuss. If you are secure that your DH loves you, then why does anyt of that matter and why on earth would you even want to know?
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 1:19 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I just like being able to discuss anything and everything with my husband. I feel that as husband and wife, being intimate is sharing your most personal feelings, and being able to open up to each other and not worry about it. Why does it bother me? I don't think lying in any shape or form is okay in our marriage. The ugliest truth is still better than the most attractive lie. We started talking about it when we were getting to know each other. Like typical people do, we shared our past experiences with each other. It was merely casual getting-to-know-you conversation. It's came up a few more times in conversations we've had, and I started catching on that his stories were changing.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• At first my husband told me only 1. Then he told me the truth, there were 3 girls before me. I'm not worried about it, I'm just glad he told me the truth. However, if he ever started talking about what it was like in bed with them...... yeah, I'd get super pissed. It would feel like I was being compared to them. So I have never liked that and I have told him that I do not want to hear about his past sexual conquests. He respects that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• My husband told me how many but not any of the details. Really, who wants to hear the details of past partners abilities in bed??? Not me!
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 9:23 AM on Apr. 20, 2009