HELP

I have a bby that is four months old....wat is the chances of me getting prego again?? like atm..this sounds bad but i jsut now got the med card n didnt have money b4 for insur n condums hurt me so we used nothing :-/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• You need to read the book called Taking Charge Of Your Fertility.

Look it up on Amazon.com
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 12:55 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• As always, its possible. I hope you were at least pulling out. Are you allergic to condoms or what?
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 12:59 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• You are more fertile AFTER a baby than you were before. Take a test in a couple weeks to know for sure. If you've had sex, condoms/birthcontrol or not, IT IS STILL POSSIBLE you ARE pregnant. Good luck =]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 1:02 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• yes i acnt use condums n yes we were pulling out but i jsut got the med card so if i am not then i am getting birth control but i just wanted to know the chances
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• there is a chance and (were I in your shoes) that would be enough to make me go AAAHHHH!!!!
    HunnysFarAway

Answer by HunnysFarAway at 1:16 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• yes u can get pregnant now... take responsible action and protect yourself... get on bc a.s.a.p. if you don't want to get prego dont have unprotected sex!!!
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 2:44 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Why didnt you just not have sex until you could get the med card and get some birth control? You can ALWAYS get pregnant if you are having sex and you ovulate, doesnt matter if you just had a baby or what! Sex isnt necessary for life, you could have just waited and not even have to be worrying about it right now.....hopefully you arent pregnant and your body can have more time to heal and recupperate before you have another baby, its better for you that way.
    jlizgar

Answer by jlizgar at 8:04 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• i tell you what it is possible my sisters oldest boys are the same age from may untill july and you are way more fertile after you have a kid
    tired703

Answer by tired703 at 5:10 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I just wanna say ty for those who answered me n didnt bash me!! n no sex is not the main thing in my life i have only had sex i few times since i had the bby n i did wait the amout of time u r suppose to!! I am so happy that some ppl can b so rude..i asked a simple ? that i needed help on n so yea!! i hope u all read this all u rude ppl out there then i will just delete my ?
    Anonymous