hello all

Hello All,
My name is Ashley. I am an Army and wife and mother of two. I am new to cafe mom and wanted to introduce my self! I am here for support and advice like I am sure many of you are, And its nice to have someone to turn to, if you have no one else to help out! If any of you need anything, want to share stories or give any advice please introduce yourself! All of you Mommies take care!!!

with love from,
the Ayusos'

MrSaYuSo

Asked by MrSaYuSo at 1:29 AM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• Hello Ashley,
    Welcome to Cafemom. There are several groups for Army wives you'd probably be interested in. You can relate to other moms who are going through the same thing you are. Feel free to jump right in and ask for any advice you need.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Hey Ashley!!

My name is Christina. I am also an army wife and a mother to a 2 year old boy :).... this is a really cool site, i am sure u will like it... there are all kinds of different groups and i personally enjoy these q&a's.... if you want, pm me sometime :)
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 2:32 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Hi Ashley, I am Jenny mother of 3 beautiful daughters and soon to be Army wife. Where are you guy's stationed?

JenNAY3

Answer by JenNAY3 at 12:08 PM on Apr. 20, 2009