its embarrasing but any good tip on getting rid or facial hair without waxing

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• That smooth away product works well for facial hair.....its crap if you try it on your legs but, works great for small areas
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:27 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• don't worry it's natural. I use nair for sensitive skin, it doesn't irritate my skin too much but do it the day before you go anywhere because it does leave redness.
    MAMAMISTY33

Answer by MAMAMISTY33 at 10:53 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I "sugar," which is pretty much like waxing, only it's natural and less painful.

There is also a method called "threading." You should google both of those.
    Anonymous

• My customers all swear by the SKIN SO SOFT Fresh & Smooth Facial Hair Removal Cream
    You can try it at www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany for free shipping toO!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 1:49 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Are you dark or do you have light hair? Tweezerman makes little sharp moostache scissors---if you hold them very close you can cut them right down to nothing---I do this for my little blonde fuzz, but it may not work if you're dark haired and have real heavy hair growth, not just peach fuzz.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:51 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• waxing sucks but works the best for me. Thick dark hair though. I have learned that types of wax matter. I use hard wax....hurts a WHOLE lot less! I've also tried threading (blah, might as well tweeze and takes just as long), tweezing (takes to long and sucks), nair (doesn't work for my hair), and just trimming, but then I feel manly. LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Apr. 27, 2009