Did you see that??

Okay...Lets do this...name somthing you saw in your life...either on TV or just life in general..that you basically say...omg..did you see that?

well i have one...did you see that bugerking commercial that has sir mix alot and sponge bob talking about square butts..and at the end the guy is like BOOTIE IS BOOTIE..and their like targeting kids! YOUNG kids...happy meal ages for kids that is around what? 10 and under?? what do you all think about that commercial?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:47 AM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• throwing upDisgusting. A lot of the commercials are!!! If you call the company and complain, they will take it off the air. Good luck and you have my vote.

POMMOM335

Answer by POMMOM335 at 2:00 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• The commercials are only on after 7 where I live and they seem more targeted at parents. Most kids that are 6-10 have parents who listened to this song. The price point of the meal at 99 cents is being marketed to parents. I don't see the big deal my son has no seen it but he is not in front of the TV all day.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:02 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• yea... i was pretty shocked when i saw that... not that big of a deal tho...just shocking
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 2:26 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Oh brother. Have you ever actually watched spongebob? The commercial is just stupid.
    DixieRoadrash

Answer by DixieRoadrash at 2:33 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• "ohhh wooww..."is what I thought...then my second thought was "what is this world coming too"?
    My 4 yr old has 4 sisters ages 16,17,22 and 23 and loves spongebob..I CAN SEE HIM LIKEING TO THAT SONG AND SINGING IT TO HIS SISTERS!!!...which of course they would only think it's cute for about 5 seconds and walk away offended
    At any rate boys do not need another reason or excuse to demean women.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:37 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• OMG seriously! it's just a freaking commercial!!!!!!!

you know what is REALLY disgusting, the 500 posts about how "sickening" the commercial is...when it comes on pick up the remote and change the channel...or turn the tv off and spend some time outside! oh look, problem solved!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:58 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I"m starting to wonder if moms on here are obsessed with butts!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:07 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I've seen it. Hate it not because of what it shows, but because it's SpongeBob and Burger King (I hate them both). There are alot worse things I would rather spend my time trying to change then some stupid commercial. How about everytime the commercial comes on, we all CHANGE THE CHANNEL!!!! How hard is that?
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 7:59 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• On a happier note - we were at the July NASCAR race at Dayton in 2007. We were sitting on top of our motorhome just taking a look at tthe enormity of the whole thing and saw a tornado move across the end of the airport. My son just stood there - mezmerized! It was really quite cool to watch because nothing was damaged. It was just nature doing her thing.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:27 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• WOW RUDE PEOPLE FOR A RUDE COMMERCIAL NOW I KNOW  WHO THEIR TARGETING! AND IT COMES ON DURING THE DAY TO ANON HOW ABOUT GOING OUTSIDE IN THE RAIN AT 20 DEGREES WITH A NEW BORN WOOHOO NICE THINKING THERE WOW TURNING THE CHANNEL I NEVER DID THAT BEFORE WHAT DOES THAT CONSIST OF AGAIN? YOUR LIGHT BALB IS NOW DIMMER THAN IT HAS EVER BEEN ASHLEY PEOPLE NEED TO LOOSEN UP WITHOUT THE NAGGING ITS BORING AND ITS A WASTE OF MY TIME

BLAHHH

WHO PEE'D IN YOUR COCOA PUFFS THIS MORNING

Anonymous