part 2 to is it bad that my boyfriend doesn't want to add me to his myspace page

im 21 and my bf is 23. we have a beautiful 1 yr old son together. one day i asked him to add me and he said no that i would just be gettin in the way but he said it in a playful manner. then whenever i dont do anything for him he gets mad and says well i'll have my homegirls do it for me. he thinks its okay for him to spend the night at their house knowing that they like him but he excepts me to be ok with it. he has no job and smokes weed all day and he automatically thinks im suppose to just give him money and take him everywhere but i stopped that. i love him so much and idk what my life would be without him but i feel like im gettin played. help ?

elijahzmommy07

Asked by elijahzmommy07 at 3:34 AM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• get your baby and run fast!!!!! he is useing you and he is sleeping with her
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:40 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Honey if you are real you are ignoring all the signs as I said in your other post. Nothing we will say will change your mind because you are being blind.
    The guy is a jerk, a cheater, a lazy weedhead (and I'm not even against weed)...who isn't taking care of you. He is a parasite.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 3:41 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• dude don't be stupid cause thats what you're being, sorry hun the truth hurts but you know you're being played. go for child support and make his ass get a job and leave don't go back.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:41 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I recan't my statement on you other post leave at lest temp. If you get back with him he must drop his so called home girls and attitude you seem to come second I'm sorry I really hped you 2nd post would not be this bad. Good luck. It does get better I promise.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 3:48 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Anon don't be so harsh she loves him it is easier said than done evry one told me the the same when I had issues Iike this I would not have listened. She has a worse sit. than I did But it's still hard so be nice will you.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 3:51 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I wish I'd read this post first too... it sounds like he's using you. How's your sex life? Does he live with you? I'd run for the hills girl... seriously, he sounds like he's using you, and cheating on you, and he's definetely got a good role model for your child. I have no problem with smoking a little pot, but the whole not working thing, and being a "pot head day and night" thing would drive me to leaving him in a hurry.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 7:11 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I'm so sorry..... But, I think it sounds like you are getting played.

Like Lisa Ann, I don't care about the pot smoking.... a lot of people lead very funcional lives while smoking pot. But, the not working part is bad! And the MySpace Thing is another red flag... also the girls he hangs-out with? Another HUGE red flag....

Its tough to regroup enough to get your head clear on stuff like this... but you gotta start thinking about what he has to offer you long term as far as security goes for your child. Put your child first and let him go...
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 8:07 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Leave.

I have nothing against pot..only when it involves kids. He is a father to a 1 year old and should be getting a job and looking after him properly...not smoking weed all day and hanging out with his homegirls.

I know you love him...but I KNOW you love your son more. In this situation I would look at your son and consider whether you want him to grow up knowing you put up with that shit and thats ok.

He seems very immature. By all means leave temporarily but I can see him not changing anytime soon.

The whole myspace thing really puts it in perspective. I know it seems silly because its just a social networking site..but his refusal to add you seems VERY VERY strange considering you are together...and a sign that he has things to hide..or doesnt want others to know about you.
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 9:23 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• He has no job and smokes weed all day that is not a great example for your child.Do you actually want your son to grow up and be exactly like him if you don't then please leave him he is no good for you.You do not need to give a man money unless he was your husband and he needs five bucks for lunch or something and does not want to run to the atm or something.You need a good man.I have a good man he came from the worst neighborhod south la and he works ,great father ,respects me and his children .It is all in my opininion on the way he was raised,You are being with a bad boy and I do not see any good coming out of it,I am sorry to be so mean but you need to see the signs it may hurt I know but you can do better.
    monica-alvarez

Answer by monica-alvarez at 9:40 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• RED FLAG!
    Don't allow him to treat you this way.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 10:12 AM on Apr. 20, 2009