How can I get Help?

I think I have a really big problem and I'm not sure how to handle it, I know that if I don't do anything I could ruin my new relationship. I think I'm a sex addict. I want to have sex 3-4 times a day and I watch porn all the time, everyday. right now I'm only getting sex about 7 times a week but I keep wanting it more. I really need help I don't want to get so bad that I could cheat because that's the last thing I ever want. How much sex is healthy and when do I tell myself enough is enough. STOP! I just don't know when I reach the limit. even when I can't get sex from my bf I use my toys but afterward it just makes me want it more. Does anyone know where I can go for help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:38 AM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• Get a dildo seriously I was the same way there is nothing wrong w/ pleasing yourself and the hubby or bf usually like to watch. It may even get you more sex. It worked for me I hope it helps good luck
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 3:40 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I have a vibe but after i use it i just want sex even more. its not that i even want to have it, its that i need it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:42 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• If that was OP you can still get sex more if you let him watch.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 3:53 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I also have no health insurance and no job is there a program that i could get into for free?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:53 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• i say use your toy, vibator, to get more satisfaction, and yes let him watch. My hubby loves to watch me. I am so addicted to my toy, it is stick type, and it works wonders.. The toy will help you to not cheat... Just use it often, and it will leave you feeling good...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:55 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• My opinion is it's not that you're an addict... it's the porn.. naturally if you're chosing to watch porn often, you're going to be horny often.. common sense.
    Go a day without porn and see if it slows down your sex drive a little. I had to stop reading so much (I read variations) because I am always in the mood for a day or so after reading that, or even talking to my hubby about sex acts.
    Have you been this way for years, is this a recent thing? Hormones play a big role in the sex drive too (I've thought I was a nympho all the way to zero sex drive).
    Good luck to you, I'd cut the porn for a few days and see if it helps. (BTW if this is something new to you, you can play with yourself too much and it will get raw and soooo sore if you over do it).
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 7:08 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Go see a cognitive behavioral therapist for an evaluation to determine your level of addiction and treat this situation seriously. Life does not have to be this way.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 10:37 AM on Apr. 20, 2009