How can I brake down his Wall?

Me and my fiance have been together for going on 4 years and I had a wall up at the beginning but he broke it down to the point where I have no more wall. But him it seems like this walla is 1/8 of an inch thick bullet proof glass and its height goes on for miles. Idk what to do to help him break it down. and it doesnt help he doesn't think he has a wall up. Any moms have any ideas?

Kbp1987

Asked by Kbp1987 at 4:43 AM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• I just bought my mom the book my hubby and I are reading Im not sure if you seen me mention it on here before but I swear by if especially if you are a religious person. Its called "The Love Dare" it will teach you EVERYTHING you need to know to have a happy and loving marriage. It breaks walls down and it makes you friends again. Hubby and I are on one year in our marriage so we fought a lot but after JUST starting this book SO much has gotten so wonderful and understanding! GL hope it helps..the book is so worth it I think...the leather cover one was about $22!
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 6:09 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Unless you are married to him, you have no chance of breaking it down. Even then, it will be extremely difficult. My guess is the wall went up because he has been badly hurt at some time in his younger life. That's an emotional problem. Once you bonded with him physically, you greatly reduced your chances of ever having him bond with you emotionally. That's the problem. What you have done is locked the wall in place because you went about the relationship backwards. At this point in time, you can hope things will change, but I think you would be better served to just accept him as he is. You do not have the power to change anything about him.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 10:02 AM on Apr. 20, 2009